My photo
Pixie Hollow, Neverland
This blog existed originally as a project for my Journalism class as a Communications neophyte. But I decided to continue it still because I do love what I do, and I can't just leave this blog to rot. So far, I've got 2 blogs. The first one is a really bad version of a college-survival blog. And the second is a more personal blog dedicated to venting out the many debates that go on in my Egyptian head.

29 Feb 2012

Degrees of Steak Doneness

I'm a boastful fan of steak (and I'm entirely frustrated they don't have good steak where I currently reside), but with that, there are what I'd like to address.. "strings attached". You wouldn't want to embarrass yourself by making an off remark when the waiter says 'How would you like it' would you now? I didn't think so.
Personally, I don't quite like my meat bloody, as compared to my brother who invariably requests for his steak to be medium rare (ew, brother) so I normally go for Medium Well or Medium (because, well, if it's cooked a 100% chances are you'd get a steak that isn't quite juicy inside). So without further ado, look at the picture, study it, remember it, and sound professional the next time you order at a steak house.


No comments:

Post a Comment