My photo
Pixie Hollow, Neverland
This blog existed originally as a project for my Journalism class as a Communications neophyte. But I decided to continue it still because I do love what I do, and I can't just leave this blog to rot. So far, I've got 2 blogs. The first one is a really bad version of a college-survival blog. And the second is a more personal blog dedicated to venting out the many debates that go on in my Egyptian head.

27 Feb 2012

Coffee: A Citizen's Guide


Coffee lovers, behold. We love our coffee but we don't quite know what or how it's made. So voilà. I honestly can't wait to blog about the awesome native coffee that I drink almost 6 times a week here, but I can't right now as I'm still collecting pictures. So in great anticipation, here's a picture that all of you can enjoy and learn from. To view it a tad bit clearer click SUPEROSSUMAPPLEPOSSUMLOVESCOFFEE

No comments:

Post a Comment