My photo
Pixie Hollow, Neverland
This blog existed originally as a project for my Journalism class as a Communications neophyte. But I decided to continue it still because I do love what I do, and I can't just leave this blog to rot. So far, I've got 2 blogs. The first one is a really bad version of a college-survival blog. And the second is a more personal blog dedicated to venting out the many debates that go on in my Egyptian head.

22 Mar 2012

I'm not leaving!

Dear (20) followers,

As you all have been told from the beginning, this blog's original purpose was to serve as a project for my second semester's Journalism class. But after writing quite a number of blogs (and a few people talking me into it) I have decided to continue the blogging in the hopes of sharing a bit of my knowledge with you all while improving my writing skills. I do hope that you all continue to follow and share what you learn from my posts.

I found it quite hard to make it formal, so to make it easier for me, I'm going to make it sound however the hell I want it to. So, pardon my French from time to time and share your insights as well. :)

1 comment:

  1. lol! nice invite! i will definitely continue following your blogs lady..

    ReplyDelete